• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
K
I'm at work though

Rubik voting for me is pretty nai and I definitely get a sense of genuineness as thigh he's hoping it does something
Hope you get the reactions you want

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don’t think Rubik’s vote is all that scummy. The games going slow and it’s an attempt to get action going.

But I also agreed with his point about Moe’s activity thus far. Usually Moe comes in quick and heavy with his analysis of people. His behavior is much more mild compared to usual Day one Moe.

Thanks for sharing Rubik, though I'd like to hear what Moe has to say before I make any hasty decisions like last game (sorry Rubik).

On another note how many Role/Soft Claims are we allowed in this game? Thinking about Deku's first post brought that up.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm not sure how to respond to a wagon forming from an obvious pressure vote other than pointing out how incredibly opportunistic these votes are

that's right folks,the scum on my wagon. Maybe.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm the only other person to vote for you besides Rubik, so I think you're mistaken in using the plural. That being said, given your comment on opportunism and scum being on the wagon, do you think I'm scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom