• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Normally we've got some meaningless topic about the setup that we can get conversation sparked off of by now, but this game no one seems to have any interest in progressing the game-state.
While I tried but was to tiered to realize that it was a joke.

I think Rubik is acting a bit scummy myself. Before tossing down a vote though I'll just ask you, why is Moe specifically a good place to start?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also is there any reason on moe spesficly

Yes.

because this still seems like rvs

Yes.

We don't have any reasons to go off of except gut feelings.

Yes.

But I'm not seeing any scumtells just yet.

Yes.

Except if we agree Rubik's vote is scummy, and it kind of is.

If you're going to say something is scummy, give a reason for it. If we just sit around on our hands with a bunch of 1-vote deep wagons, there's practically no chance of scum getting lynched today.

I'd rather lynch Moe than have a split vote that scum can easily direct away from themselves.

I think Rubik is acting a bit scummy myself. Before tossing down a vote though I'll just ask you, why is Moe specifically a good place to start?

Because I think seeing how people respond to a 2 person wagon on him might get the game rolling more than most of the other people with votes on them.

Moe in particular is a player I think has a set of particular strengths and I don't think he's showing a level of enthusiasm and drive I'd expect to see from him as town. It's not a hard read, but I want to see how he reacts to being voted for and how people react to me voting for him. From those reactions, people can react to those and eventually we'll have some ability to find players who are acting suspiciously with a good degree of confidence.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well that does make some amount of sense. Does it matter to you which of the rvs targets are out up? Does any one stand out to you like who would be your pick if you were the only one voteing as of right now?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The reason it felt scummy, you didn't give any explanation until just now.

How people react to a lack of reasoning is also useful information. Which people ask for clarification is telling.

Well that does make some amount of sense. Does it matter to you which of the rvs targets are out up? Does any one stand out to you like who would be your pick if you were the only one voteing as of right now?

I think voting for Moe will reveal the most information, at the moment.

Depending on how things go with that, I might be able to make an informed wagon in the near future. There isn't enough information out there for me to be comfortable voting for anyone else, currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom