• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
okay
1) I clicked this and I'm on ZI
2)Can't say I love the Whiteness of the ZI Theme
3) how did this one page change my theme

4) I watched this one guy play the Game. I cant say its anything I've never seen before. I know I'm a cynic for these kinds of things, Being the only person I know who played Sacred Stones, but I mean what's new

there are app release daily bonuses right now though idk how it will be like after that period concludes. you also get orbs by clearing story mode at higher difficulties.

how are people requesting me as a friend without my code WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

If someone fights you in the arena they can add you without a friend code and vice versa.

Feverish

Source of stink
I restarted everything after having my first file be unable to get orbs efficiently anymore and only having one 5 star hero. I did probably 11 pulls. On my new file, I've done 4, and I have a 5 star tiki, 5 star Jakob, and a 5 star Takumi, along with a 4 star nowi and 3 star Corrin. The 5 star Jakob and Takumi came in the same pull.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Some of my best pulls:

2 5s Lucinas
5s robin (male)
3s robin (male)
5s Raven
4s Gwendolyn (the ultimate tank)
3s tiki
4s Sophia
4s Arthur

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I made the mistake of delting the app and now I am sadd >: but I got a healer and flier right off the bat so maybe I will have a better team than before. I doubt it tho. *that feeling when you regret everything and wish you could go back in time and change it...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dom, this is why you log into your Nintendo account. That saves your progress online in case this stuff happens.
Also, tmw you're 3 packs in and still have no 5s. I hvae been completely owning with my 4-star Camilla though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Aight so i dropped this game cus there is no rng and maps haven't got any more complex by ch9. Guaranteed hits simply aren't fun.

yeah i feel you. i know its supposed to be kind of watered down but i miss the terrain effects and hit percentages. it doesnt necessarily take away the strategy by being absent, but it just plays differently is all. ive been playing at least once a day to get my release bonus orbs but i havent really been revisiting it much. its also giving me crystal bonuses for clearing levels on hard when im clearing them on lunatic (????).

either way, its still probably one of the better mobile games ive played. i havent played very many, but most of the games i liked arent on the app store anymore and we lost all of them when the old itunes library accidentally itself.

It's looking like I'm going to be with this game in the long run, so I dropped $27 today because I really wanted Lyn. Got a 5 star Ryoma, I'm not even mad. Him and Takumi are so broken in Arena it's not even funny.

I do find it hilarious that the game refuses to give me Lyn though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom