• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Dungeon

Unless Nintendo logic happens and they make a concrete living creature, it's probably just architecture. :thinking:

You really can't necessarily attribute that to "Nintendo Logic", my friend. In a mythical universe such as Zelda, there exist such beings as Golems, which are basically - in most modern portrayals - living constructs of stone or iron. They are usually giant. Golems are very popular in RPG and Adventure genres. :yes:

Keep in mind, I am NOT saying the dungeon in question is inside of a Golem; I'm just saying you can't attribute everything you don't understand in a Zelda game to "Nintendo Logic." :shake:

geek4887

The Unknown
I have reviewed the Picture of which you speak of. That is only the acrchitecture of that specific Dungeon. Those aren't ribs. I am sorry to dissapoint yoou.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm really not that disappointed. Considering that the concept's been used up already, I was sort of scared(unless for some reason, Nintendo improved on it and made it AWESOME!). But a guy can dream, right?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Unless Nintendo logic happens and they make a concrete living creature, it's probably just architecture. :thinking:

They've already made a few monsters out of Rock, I suppose concrete wouldn't be any different. (concrete is actually a bit modern, so it would have to be regular stone.) But I still think is's just the achitecture.

S

skylink712

It could very well be a temple designed after a deity, maybe a dragon or dodongo, worshiped by the mogmas or gorons.

They've already made a few monsters out of Rock, I suppose concrete wouldn't be any different. (concrete is actually a bit modern, so it would have to be regular stone.) But I still think is's just the achitecture.
:yes: You're totally right. But I think by concrete, that poster meant stone/rock. Many people do think concrete = stone/rock, afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom