• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Dungeon

geek4887

The Unknown
Ok, I've read this somewhere in the forums. This person noticed that the fire dungeon is inside some creature, because of the ribs on the background in the trailer. Will it be similar to Jabu-Jabu, or is it just me(and the one who brought it to my attention)?:thinking:

Perhaps it's a gigantic Dodongo, or (♪dun dun dun♪) Volvagia.

That weird fire-bug thingy chasing Link could probably be somehow affecting (infecting?) this creature's insides...

/heartburn? :hmm:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It may be, but then again, it may be something like the Giant Dodongo skull in Dodongo's Cavern. Just some fancy deco! Also, (assuming that it's the same place) when we see link messing about rolling on rocks in the lava, there are rocky ledges and boulders, which I hicgly doubt to be in a creature. Also there's lava. Unless the creature eats lava. Otherwise. Yeah.

geek4887

The Unknown
It may be, but then again, it may be something like the Giant Dodongo skull in Dodongo's Cavern. Just some fancy deco! Also, (assuming that it's the same place) when we see link messing about rolling on rocks in the lava, there are rocky ledges and boulders, which I hicgly doubt to be in a creature. Also there's lava. Unless the creature eats lava. Otherwise. Yeah.
Hmm, true. Nintendo does have some crazy logic. :thinking:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It's nice to have a theory but to me Jabu Jabu will not be in SS like some say. I think it might be a creature that died in that dungeon but not inside. The lord Jabu Jabu was a thing manly for OoT and makeing you go into it again would mean Nintendo has to go to old ideas. This would be a sad thing.

Hmm, true. Nintendo does have some crazy logic. :thinking:
But what if it were a mythical fire dwelling creature (like Volvagia, for example)? An affinity to fire and magma would be quite natural for it, actually. This also presents the off-chance that the dungeon (or particular room?) in question is the remains of a creature who meets a cruel fate by fire and magma. ...HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, of course. :yes:

In these hypothetical scenarios Nintendo logic would not apply. :shake:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
But what if it were a mythical fire dwelling creature (like Volvagia, for example)? An affinity to fire and magma would be quite natural for it, actually. This also presents the off-chance that the dungeon (or particular room?) in question is the remains of a creature who meets a cruel fate by fire and magma. ...HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, of course. :yes:

In these hypothetical scenarios Nintendo logic would not apply. :shake:

I was actually thinking it might be an egg and that we might experience the birth of Volvagia.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I have reviewed the Picture of which you speak of. That is only the acrchitecture of that specific Dungeon. Those aren't ribs. I am sorry to dissapoint yoou.

V

Vrbas

Maybe Link gets shrinked and gets swallowed by a dragon... ?
probably not..

Pen

The game is on!
What if it's that Giant Dodongo who's skull lies in the Dodongo's Cavern in Ocarina of Time! It would be interesting to see how that creature really died. Although, I'm not too sure about the fact that the fire dungeon is located inside a living being. It seems weird, but if it is true it will be great. It's always fun with new sorts of dungeons. Even if it is a fire dungeon (which we have seen plenty of times before) it will de different from the others if it's located inside a body.

There's maybe the off-chance the dungeon architecture simply resembles a living mythical creature, like say, Turtle Rock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom