• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Find Out Who Your Ancestors Were by Looking at Your Toes?

What are you?

• I am the pharoah(egyptian)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is SPARTA!(greek)

• Veni Vidi Vici(roman)

• No witty title(germanic)

• No witty title(celtic)

• Total voters

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
This is ZELDA SPARTA!

Yeah, it's looking like I'm in the Greek group...maybe a mix of it and the Roman even actually...not sure if surprising or not.

Last edited:
I'm calling BS on this one, but if you must know, my feet come closest to Greek (according to the chart). How odd, I guess that derives from my mother, whose French lineage goes as far back as she knows. But you never know. My dad's ancestral lineage can probably be traced back to Europe, seeing as how the some ethnic groups in India and Sri Lanka have been traced back to said place; they were a group known as the Dravidians. I'm thinking BS, though... :U

Night Owl

~Momentai
My toes seem to separate similar to the greek foot, yet I've got the germanic big toe.
I know I'm german on my dad's side. On my mom's I've got a little Finnish, French, and Ojibwe indian(minute amount).

Not quite sure if this is accurate or not.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Uhh... Greek, I think? It's kind of hard to tell. My first throught was Egyptian, since they're all sloping down, but my second toe is actally kind of even with my big toe. Maaaybe a bit taller. I guess it might be Roman too... Eh. No idea. XD I'm going with Greek.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Apparently you can according to this thing I found on facebook:

1383281_736462449700896_405801001_n.jpg

I think I'm closest to roman. Take your sock off and tell me what you are.
Take my sock off? D: And then you steal it :P

Okay I did it and my both feet are 100% egyptian. No idea if I have egyptian ancestors

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Definitely Egyptian, which makes sense.

So many feet puns..... must... resist...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm not putting a shred of faith in this, but I definitely fit into Egyptian. Originally I couldn't pick between Egyptian and Greek due to the questionable length of my middle toes, but the shape of the foot fits more closely into Egyptian.

Also, guys, if you look closely enough you'll find resemblances to all of these images. The point is to pick the one you fit closest into, not the closest 2 or 3...

:yes:

If you want something you always find similarities because you are going to search for things that resemble that specific kind/type. Like TBR says just pick the one the closest

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Apparently I am now of Greek descent!
I think Celtic would be more fitting based on my actual heritage, but OPA! *proceeds to smash plate on floor* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom