• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Final Smash Character

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
unknown.png

son of a-

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
People certainly wanted him at least. I guess that’s some redeeming quality. Aside from that to me he’s just one more crappy pick to end off this DLC that was full of nothing but garbage.
I don’t think he’s crappy. I don’t care for him, but I wouldn’t call him a crappy pick. Kingdom Hearts is a big franchise, and people have wanted him for a long time.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I don’t think he’s crappy. I don’t care for him, but I wouldn’t call him a crappy pick. Kingdom Hearts is a big franchise, and people have wanted him for a long time.
People wanting a character doesn’t prevent that character from being a bad pick. People want Goku too, that doesn’t make him a good addition to smash. You can think otherwise all you want, but I think it Sora was an awful pick.

Fig

The Altruist
People wanting a character doesn’t prevent that character from being a bad pick. People want Goku too, that doesn’t make him a good addition to smash. You can think otherwise all you want, but I think it Sora was an awful pick.
You would need to tell me what is considered a "bad pick". Everyone has their own metrics of what is a "good" or "bad" character. Simply not liking or not wanting the character doesn't make it a "bad pick". Each character picked out was approved by Sakurai in the sense of making the character work, not to mention the legacy of x character as that's the whole point of Smash Bros., celebrating the legacy and history of gaming. Like or not, Sora fits that bill as he and Kingdom Hearts are iconic within the gaming world. He's far from a "bad pick" and honestly speaking, probably the only character that makes sense to end Smash Ultimate with.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
You would need to tell what is considered a "bad pick". Everyone has their own metrics of what is a "good" or "bad" character. Simply not liking or not wanting the character doesn't make it a "bad pick". Each character picked out was approved by Sakurai in the sense of making the character work, not to mention the legacy of x character as that's the whole point of Smash Bros., celebrating the legacy and history of gaming. Like or not, Sora fits that bill as he and Kingdom Hearts are iconic within the gaming world. He's far from a "bad pick" and honestly speaking, probably the only character that makes sense to end Smash Ultimate with.
I’ve told everyone multiple times what I consider a bad pick, nobody has to agree with me. I think he’s a bad pick, not because I didn’t want him, but because he’s another character from a genre that had too many characters already. Don’t like my reasoning ? Too bad. Nobody said you had to agree, but don’t pretend that just because Sakurai said it was good, that makes it automatically good and nobody is allowed to criticize him.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
While that is true, Kingdom Hearts is still a very popular franchise that’s been around for a while and has a big fan base. I think that makes him pretty deserving.

Reactions: Fig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom