• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fierce Deity: Yay or Nay

I don't think he should return as a bonus, but maybe a mysterious helper... like shiek was in OoT. Anyway if he is coming back I hope he has some story to him, or as a skin/final smash in SSB4 like others suggested... or both. :)

S

Sarinilli

He's my absolute favourite character, and II sadly have to say Nay. I don't know, I have my own opinions on his character, who he really was/is, and if Nintendo brought him back it might really mess things up for me...or make him all the more amazing, you never know, but he's one of those amazing mysteries I think I'd rather see left a mystery. I feel like that's part of why he's such a great character.

I admit, I'm biased to my own ideas and the only way I would be happy if they brought him back at all, is if they gave some back story as to how he and Hylia were...uhh...best friends? *sly grin.*

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
1. Yes, I think his return would be awesome.

2. Yes. Why not? I think Fierce Deity was a really awesome character/enhancement and I'd like to to him/it implemented into future Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom