• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fi Could Return, but When?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Well Fi is an ass so she can stay in the master sword and just never come out.
"Master, the batteries in your WII remote are almost depleted."
"SUCK MY INVISIBLE COCK FI"

basically me.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Hopefully she never returns. I don't wanna see Fi in this game. I know she's a fan favorite for some people (for whatever reason), but seeing her would just frustrate me. It would be as if they brought in Navi, Tatl, and Midna too. Its like no, we don't need to do this. I know some people would LOVE that, but to me it would be cheap pandering towards the fanbase - Nintendo is doing that enough by putting Wolf Link in the game.

No. Never. Not again. Ever.

I like Navi, i love Midna, KoRL is awesome and i have no problem with Tatl and Teal but my sodding god Fi can go and **** herself (which i guess would hurt since she's a sword/ be impossible because she has no arms)

Seriously, i'd like there to be a 100% probability of her never coming back. Its bad enough that she happened to begin with.

I dont want to think this way but it feels like she was put in SS to deliberately piss us off. Its like Miyamoto told Aonuma to make the prejudice people unfairly have against Navi completely justified and personified by a single character. Fi is that character.

Dragon: Go to lake Floria
Fi: Link, go to Lake Floria.

Impa: Collect three relics
Fi: Link, find three relics.

Zelda: Save me
Fi: Link, save Zelda.
Link: I'm not ****ing deaf!

She's useless, terrible design, terrible excuse for existing. I dont feel guilty for banging the Master Sword against any wall anymore.

Last edited:
There are already a few games where link draws the master sword without a partner. Namely a link to the past and a link between worlds. I do agree that if Fi ever did return, she returned as the great fairy queen in windwaker. I know their personalities are nothing a like, but it does fulfill meeting link in another life. Perhaps there's some sort of explination for her personality change? Fi never really seemed to have much of a personality in skyward sword. She was like a mindless robot. Except at the end. Maybe Fi spent several millenia learning how to feel, and the fairy queen was the result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom