• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Female Gorons?

amaterasu

Writer
As far as I know there has never been a female goron. but, there'd have to be because in MM there's the baby goron that wails and keeps everybody awake, and in oot, after 7 years Darunia has a son that he names after Link.

They're kinda like smurfs. a crapload of males and one female, only with gorons you never see teh female. o.o

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
As far as I know there has never been a female goron. but, there'd have to be because in MM there's the baby goron that wails and keeps everybody awake, and in oot, after 7 years Darunia has a son that he names after Link.

They're kinda like smurfs. a crapload of males and one female, only with gorons you never see teh female. o.o

I guess you could think of it that way.....

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I don't think so :S I believe they exist, but just "behind the scenes". I think the reason as to why the developers never created them was because they didnt want to put boobs in a zelda game.....especially bare breasted gorons :S....If you recall, male Gorons DO have nipples, so yeah....I dont think we'll be seeing them anytime soon....unles they wear bras....or something.....ewww now the image is stuck in my head....good topic for discussion tho :)

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
I don't think so :S I believe they exist, but just "behind the scenes". I think the reason as to why the developers never created them was because they didnt want to put boobs in a zelda game.....especially bare breasted gorons :S....If you recall, male Gorons DO have nipples, so yeah....I dont think we'll be seeing them anytime soon....unles they wear bras....or something.....ewww now the image is stuck in my head....good topic for discussion tho :)

Thanks, now I got naked goron women in my head *Shivers*

maybe the females are busy? who knows?

why did you put that picture in my head? i'm going to have to scrub my BRAIN to get that out!

maybe the gorons are spontaneously formed and require no form of mating, thus eliminating the need for females to give birth to offspring, and the gorons are adopted? i don't know.

amaterasu

Writer
maybe it's like with the Taliban, and women have to either stay inside or be accompanied by a male, only the males don't take them outside. it's a possibility.

BUT OMG WTFBOMB WHY DID YOU PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
The Goron race may not even need females and could be an all male race that reproduce asexually, such as via budding (offspring grows out of the parent), or some form of other rock formation mechanism. Given that no evidence that female Gorons even exist it's more likely than not that there simply aren't any.

Also, please try to limit the one-lined back and forth type comments ;3

amaterasu

Writer
Well, there is a species of lizard that is all female. They reproduce by fake-mating. It does something to make them impregnated, and each daughter is a clone of her mom. Mini-mes! Maybe that's how the Gorons reproduce. But it is probobly budding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom