• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Favourite Way of Obtaining Heart Pieces

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Simple. There are many ways in the Wind Waker to obtain heart pieces (such as treasure charts, caves, on islands and minigames.) What is your favourite way of getting them?

Mine is when you are venturing the Great Sea and you find some cave on an island, then you go in and explore, eventually finding a heart piece. It just feels like you are an adventurer questing throughout a water filled land. My god I love Wind Waker.

I loved the random exploring in Wind Waker. It was awesome to sail into a new section and find an island filled with treasure or to stumble upon a heart piece. I know a lot of people did not like all that sailing on the sea but I loved it!

I LOVED WIND WAKER AND THE BOAT.......ppl got annoyed of it but IT WAS SO FUN SAILING AND JUMPING WITH THE WAVES :D
AND EXPLORING WAS SOOOOOOOO FUN

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Liked using treasure charts a lot. It was fun Hauling up treasure with the grappling hook.
I Like the few pieces of heart you got through the mail. (of course you had to other stuff to get those.)
It was fun watering the koroks' trees to get that piece.
I think I should stop before I mention everything in the game :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom