• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Video Game Weapons

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Video games have given us a huge variety of exciting and interesting weapons. Many times when I have played games I have thought how great a particular weapon looks or works so I was wondering what were your favourite video game weapons?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
1. Dark Souls 2: Bone Fist. Why? HADOUKEN.
2. GTA V: Rocket Launcher/Grenade Launcher. Why? Well it goes bang nuff said.
3. Dark Souls 1: Uchigatana/Black Knight Halberd/any Black Knight Weapon. Why? they each take specific training to get used to the downtime.
4. KH/KH2: Oblivion Keyblade/Fenir. Why? Some of the harder ones to get especially Fenir, Screw you sephiroth.
5. Dark Souls 2: Mace, the would've been No#1 due to all the cheese that comes with this weapon but Bone fist literally give Hadouken. Why? Everything and i mean EVERYTHING that has armor or some kind of high defence will suffer to this thing, no joke, for those time this can't do the job just go to town with a greatsword or something with thrust.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
also the pain train's hammer and his toy's spear...2 of my favorite characters of souls. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5W_18-tAW7U/maxresdefault.jpg

Y'know people whine they are tough yet you can wreck their **** easy. ^^ Hell Orn can be glitched out of the arena. You want truly awesome weaponry?

nito-concept.jpg

Dude freaking wields death and disease as his weapon not to mention carries around a dirty great bone blade

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the swarm bore attachment in Turok Evolution. It is an alternate fire mode for your rocket launcher and instead of a missile you fire several drill bits which home into the enemy working inside their body dismembering and decapitating them.

I like Soul Edge which is a giant meat sword with a blinking eye on it which also happens to corrupt whoever holds it I think only Algol is one of the only ones immune to that.

Also I like phantom Ganon's sword from WW.

• Buster Sword
  • BFG 9000
  • Shrink/Freeze day from Duke
  • M98B in BF3/4
  • Immortal King's Boulder Breaker in D3
  • Magnum Revolver in RE0
  • Minigun in AvP
  • Gunblade though it's a little silly
  • Siege tank in Starcraft if that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom