• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Video Game Weapons

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I've always been a big fan of Riku's keyblade from Kingdom Hearts:

rikus_keyblade_by_kittyanimeavatar-d4mqp7s.jpg

My friend actually made a replica a long time ago with her dad's help, and she had it hanging on her bedroom wall. ^^

I can't think of any other weapons I love as much as this one.

Dan

The dildo bat from Saints Row comes to mine, nothing feels more satisfying than whacking someone 600 feet into the air with one of those babies.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The dildo bat from Saints Row comes to mine, nothing feels more satisfying than whacking someone 600 feet into the air with one of those babies.

Ah saints row. That reminds me of another favourite weapon of mine. The dubstep gun.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Ah saints row. That reminds me of another favourite weapon of mine. The dubstep gun.
Hell let's just throw in the majority of weapons that originated from that game, they were all crazy stupid funny.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The Master Sword - The Legend of Zelda
Arm Cannon - Metroid
Screwattack - Metroid
Plasma Grenade - Halo
Energy Sword - Halo
Lancer - Gears of War
Hammer of Dawn - Gears of War
Hidden Blade - Assassin's Creed
Plasma Cutter - Dead Space
Bow and Arrow - Tomb Raider
Fart in a Jar - Saint's Row

Last edited:

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I'n most fighting games or action rpgs or hack and slash that lets free movement and speed usually are my favorites. So Usually light swords, knuckles, whips too if they wanna be fast. Though in castlevana curse of darkness has the nintendo power glove as a knuckle weapon know as the force glove. With the description as "Gauntlets created from an unknown metal and dark powers; so strong they may damage the user's arms.". I love parody weapons. Also the Gunblade is just awesome in design and concept. I can stab someone in the face and blow their brains out at the exact same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom