• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Video Game Ever

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have plenty of favourite video games including:
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Team Racing
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Rayman Origins
- Worms 2
- Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
- Plants vs. Zombies

But my favourite video game of all time is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Why? Infinite replay value. No match is ever alike and it never gets boring. That is the perfect game in my eyes.

So what is your favourite game ever made? What is the most important factor to your definition of a great game?

Crayk

The invisible crab
Hurmmm...

1 - Star Fox 2 (the unreleased one)
2 - The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time
3 - Super SMASH Brothers BRAWL
4 - Plants Vs. Zombies
5 - Kirby Mass Attack

and much more...

I have too much games that I like.

MW7

Majora's Mask is my favorite game of all time. I love just about everything about that game from the 3 day cycle to the masks to the sidequests. I love Zelda games in general but for me the replay value and difficulty (among other aspects) of Majora's Mask put it above everything else.

Other games that I think of when I think favorite games are Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong 64, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie (let's face it they're basically the same). As you might be able to guess, I really love the N64.

I'd say the three things I look for most in video games are gameplay, replay value, and difficulty in that order. I do definitely agree that replay value is super important, and the Super Smash Bros. series has tons of it. I'm just not big on the fighting genre, but I do enjoy SSB.

I don't have an absolute favorite, but if i have to name my top games they will be Wind Waker, Arkham City, Tekken 3, Jak and Dexter, Uncharted 2, the two Galaxy games and Jak 3 (in no particular order)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This isn't so hard a choice for me to make. Valkyrie Profile. Enough said. No? Okay, well, guess I can add that I based my current story off of this game. I love the whole story and the setting: Norse Mythology.

I hope there's a third installment to this wonderful series.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Depends on the System.....

N64- Paper Mario

Game Boy Advance- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

GameCube- Tied between Super Mario Sunshine and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

DS- Mario & Luigi Partner’s in Time

Wii- Tied between Super Mario Galaxy 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

3DS- So far Mario Kart 7…..but Paper Mario 3DS shall likely replace it

Three way tie between Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy VII, and Wind Waker. Skyward Sword is close to making it in there too.

Definitely Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Melee was so stellar but Brawl topped its predecessor's scope through and through. Classic, subspace emissary, all-star, event match, stadium, online multiplayer modes, and more make Brawl an extremely packed product. There are few games, which compete in scope with Nintendo's latest fighter. I also wanted to give credit to Super Smash Bros. Melee here for instituting many new modes, which Brawl would go on to perfect. Super Smash Bros. is my videogame love life.

I couldn't tell you my favorite games but my favorite series are...
-Metriod
-The Legend of Zelda
-Battlefield
-Mario
-Uncharted
-WAIT!!! how dare I forget Kirby

Hmm:

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
: It is a really good game. I love the game play and I thought collecting souls of the dead and enemies made it more exciting and fun. I enjoyed it, it wasn't too short, or too long, it was really great. I play this all the time still on my laptop. :3

Legend of Zelda, Minish Cap: POSSIBLY one of the best Zelda games in my opinion. It was great story line, had very great characters, soundtracks are amazing, and enjoyed it all together. Characters were absolutely adorable, and I enjoyed the fighting equally.

Plants vs Zombies: I have no met a person who did not like this game. Possibly one of the great PC games known so far.

Fire Emblem, Blazing Sword
: One of the best games that has appeared in America in this series. Good storyline, characters had great personality, and the fighting was pretty badass. The leveling up was probably the only thing that irritated the crap out of me. Especially trying to level up the weaker people, I always had to go around it and everything. My personal favourite character was Priscilla and Flornia when they are all leveled up, they are pretty badass when they get the critical hit rates

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm. I'm tied between Shadow of the Colossus and Ocarina of Time. Both excellent games, but which to choose, which to choose....

Some of these I will just be listing series.

Monkey Island 1-5
Kings Quest 1-7
Mario almost all
Zelda all games
Sam and Max series
Fall out 3 and all after
GTA I-IV and spinoffs
Arkham 1 and 2
Elderscrolls from Morrowind on
Neverwinter Nights
LittleBIGplanet 1 and 2
Grim Fandango
Full Throttle
Maniac Mansion
Day of the Testicle (Maniac Mansion 2)
Quest for Glory
Leisure Suit Larry 1-7
Space Quest series
Sims 1-3
Animal Crossing
Metal Gear Solid
Shenmue 1 and 2
Broken Sword
Runaway series
Next big thing
Indiana Jones (adventure games.. not the actiony ones)
Psychonauts

Those are some that come to mind....

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
I love all kinds of games but my top 6 favorites are Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, Resident Evil 3, Call of Duty 4 (ps3), Call of Duty Black Ops (wii) and Final Fantasy IX. There is no order of favorite but I lean towards Skyward Sword being no.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom