• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Type of Coffee

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Eh, not too fussed about it. Haven't been drinking it for long enough or frequent enough to gain an opinion. If anything and when asked, I'll say Cappuccino.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
It's an interesting thing, coffee, cause the smell is divine, I love coffee flavored ice cream, chocolate, cake, anything. But I cannot stand pure coffee in itself. I cannot have it black, nor with sugar/creamers, the only kind of coffee I drink is mocha, either by adding instant powder to water, or ordering it at a coffee shop. It needs to have a strong chocolate flavor to combat the bitter coffee flavor.

Not to be a fun killer, but I'm from Utah. Most Utahns choose not to drink coffee. Whether or not I consider myself Mormon, coffee tastes horrible, and the buzz I get wanes in comparison to Dr Pepper, or actual energy drinks.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Mehh not a really big fan of Coffee or Tea for that matter :/

If I do have coffee it has to be mostly milky to drown out the taste or loads of sugar :)

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I love coffee- I'll drink any kind as long as it is freshly made. Reheated or reused coffee filters aren't good. I like it black too, no sugar.

Deeds

no text
I love Coffee. It can't be with any sugars, or too much milk. I'd prefer it closer to black than too milky.
In my opinion, tea and coffee with sugar is horrible. I drink Hot Chocolate for sweetness, and Coffee for revitalisation.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i love Folgers! i like to make my coffee strong with two creamers and two sugars or one if i'm wanting to taste the coffee more..
If i go to Starbucks I like the Java chip frappechino or the green tea frappechino even if it doesn't have coffee in it i like the flavor of it lol.

Djinn

and Tonic
I drink either kona or hazelnut most of the time. But normally that means I have to make it myself at home since majority of places out there do not carry or make either. I have seen them at certain more specialty places like Panera bread but of course the hazelnut is the first thing to go so you have to be quick there. I am no fan of the standard non flavored things like folgers or taster's choice factory floor room leavins' blends. They are like coffee minus the flavor to me. Just the caffeine alone without the taste. And I assume energy drinks do well enough in that area if that is what you are after.

bunny

birb overlord
I am a coffee girl. I like coffee, coffee ice cream, coffee candies, coffee... whatevers. Even though I don't drink it very often, I do loooooooveeee me a cup of coffee. I honestly prefer it iced over hot, but either way is all right. I like pretty much any type of coffee long as it's not black; black coffee is gross. My favorite, though is probably either french vanilla or mocha. Both are just... love. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom