• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Pairings That Don't Involve Link

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
here are mine:

OoT- MidoxSaria

NabooruxGanondorf

MM- LuluxMikau

Anju and Kafei

WW- KoMedli

TP- ColinxBeth

MidnaxZant

ShadxAshei

yours?

Last edited:

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
(Because when you think about it MidLink is silly)

If this is a pairings thread then it's rude to criticize other people's choices. And yes, I'll cop to liking Midna/Link. If you don't that's fine but it doesn't make it silly for me to. Besides, you said yourself this is supposed to be a non-Link thread.

Never thought about a lot of non-Link pairings since I don't read a lot of fic, but stretching my mind...

Mido x The Girl Who asks Link if he's going to turn into a stalfos. (OoT) They seem like they could have some amusing conversations.
Anju x Kafei (MM) Because I couldn't tear them apart after all they went through.
Telma x Renaldo (TP) Not actually requited, but just in the sense of finding reasons to get them to interact, because I think the dynamics would be funny.
Anton x Linda (WW) Kamo's unrequited crush is kind of sad, but true to life. Anyway, honestly I just like that they stand next to each other where Linda used to stand after you unite them.
Zelda x no one (Any) While I often like Link/Zelda, I also like the idea of her being happy to rule the kingdom by herself.

Im gona say Anju and Kafei. That mission is so fun. I just wish they showed the whole wedding so we could see what Kafei looked like.

Nabooru x Ganondorf

cause you don't know what the relationship between them are. We know Nabooru hates Ganondorf, still she's second in command. Maybe they have a history together?

Ganonnabs_ID_by_nabsgan.jpg

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Anju and Kafei, definitely. It's just the best sidequest ever.
Lulu and Mikau, it's just... I dunno, but he dies.
That's all I can think of.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganondorf x Zelda
Why? Because it makes sense to me. Can the pairings be broken, like ZeldaxSaria, for example?

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
If this is a pairings thread then it's rude to criticize other people's choices. And yes, I'll cop to liking Midna/Link. If you don't that's fine but it doesn't make it silly for me to. Besides, you said yourself this is supposed to be a non-Link thread.

oops. its not that im against MidLink, its just that, MedLink, MidLink, RutoxLink and any other cross-species relationship wouldnt really work out, it would kind of taint the heroes bloodline or something if they ended up together or something, im odd, yes.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
oops. its not that im against MidLink, its just that, MedLink, MidLink, RutoxLink and any other cross-species relationship wouldnt really work out, it would kind of taint the heroes bloodline or something if they ended up together or something, im odd, yes.

Fair enough. I disagree, but that's a topic for another thread. ^^

I thought of another pairing. Original Legend of Zelda game. Old man x Old lady! Their love is so cryptographical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom