• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Novel.

Definitely The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The mystery is just chilling, and the characters develop very nicely, rounding out for a solid conclusion. The other two books are fantastic, as well, but the original will always stand out to me.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Battle of The Labyrinth. No book is better.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Do graphic novels count? If so: Kamichama Karin Chu

For novels: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
The Dark by James Herbert. read a lot of his books but that's the only book to ever give me a nightmare. he's my favourite author and that's my favourite of his books.

Big Octo

=^)
To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm a huge fan of classics, and this book is just perfect. To be honest, many newer and modern novels don't really do it for me.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Most things I read are part of a series, the dark tower, death note, scott pilgrim, the word and the void, the narnia books, but my favourite stand alone novel would have to be 1984.

I really like this one novel called, Fallen by Lauren Kate. I haven't read it in a while, by it's really good. I also love mostly fantasy books, sense I seem to live in a fantasy world of my own. xD

U

UglyPandas

My two favorite books are The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Art of Keeping Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom