• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite non-Transformation Mask in Majora's Mask?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Majora's Mask, undeniably one of the strangest Zelda games, is known for a lot of unique things that it does. Among these unique things is the collection of Masks in the game. Being the only Zelda game to put a lot of focus on such things, there are naturally a lot of them in the game, and each one does something that none of the others do, thus making each one useful in some way (even if they're just one-off masks that are used once for an optional collectible). Some of them even contain the soul of other characters in the game, and allow you to transform into such characters; these masks, however (the Goron, Zora, Deku, and Fierce Diety Masks) do not count in this.

So, out of the 20 regular masks in the game, which is your favourite?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Inb4 someone says Majora's Mask

I love most of them... The Bunny Hood is my favorite for practicality

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Do you consider the giants mask to be a transformation mask? I mean it plays the same animation as the others, but it’s not one of the main 4.

I guess my favorite mask is the stone mask. It made the pirates fortress a breeze, and I love walking up to a gerudo just to have her not notice me as I knock her out with my sword.

But obviously the most useful mask in the game is the gorman mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom