• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Dungeon

Which WW dungeon is the best?

• Forsaken Fortress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Roost Cavern

• Forbidden Woods

• Tower of the Gods

• Earth Temple

• Wind Temple

• Total voters
T

Twich

Wind Temple, why? Well to sum it up here's my 5 reasons;
1.) Makar is awesome
2.) It's challenging
3.) Makar's Awakening is the best song in the Game imo
4.) The boss was awesome
5.) I love the hook shot..

The Earth temple is a close second, mostly because the mirror shield in WW is my favorite of the game's it's been in.

I thought that the wind temple was best cuz that was the first time i used a hookshot. It was fun useing the iron boots with it

Deity

I liked Dragon Roost Cavern really just because of the memories involved with it. I think its a pretty nice first dungeon.

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
I would have chosen Ganon's Tower, because of my love of puzzle based dungeons. (and the intesity of the Puppet Ganon boss fight!) But, you forgot it when you made the poll. So, I voted my second fave, Wind Temple! Purely for the fact that it contains my favorite Boss in the game! Molgera! 90% of what made him cool was his BA music! It even retained it's awesomeness when remixed for the Ganon's Tower rematch!

D

DarkWizzrobe123

I liked the wind temple, because of the music, and it had some good puzzles. There were wizzrobes, (which are awesome) and the boss music and the boss were amazingly done.

David

But you called me here...
I loved the Earth Temple. Mostly because the puzzles were really hard my first time through. Next was the Wind Temple but mostly because of the music and, of course, the boss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom