• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Song?

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I think mine would be between the Skyward Sword main theme and the battle music to fighting ganondorf(final battle) in Wind Waker

R

redead12

i think sarias song is the best cause it lets you talk to her and its a lively tune any hate this song take it up wit me :):nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::):):):)

same here

all the songs are BA but zeldas lullaby is greatest:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
1,)The Song of Storms
2,)Main Theme(VERY first dungeon theme)
3,)Saria's Song
4,) Ballad of The Godess/Zelda's Lullaby
5,)Guredo Valley

S

ScottFinni

1. Saria's Song. It's always been my favorite. It brings so many memories.
2. Gerudo Valley. It's so catchy, I love it.
3. Manbo's Mambo. It's catchy. xD
4. Bolero of Fire. Once again, catchy.
5. Overworld Theme. It's a classic. :D

in another post elsewhere i said how artistically beautiful SS was, and this is a fine example of what i meant. like most everyone here, i could never decide 1 song. they are all beautiful and could be interpreted in many ways. i love all the windwaker songs of course, i love Song of Storms, Eponas Song, all the darker songs from MM, the 25th anniversary cd and probably the most beautiful is Zelda's Lullaby. that's the one that says it all for me. tough question that could never be answered

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It's had to pick sinc Zelda is known for its amazing songs but I can just never get the epic main theme for Zelda out of my head. Wether its in 8-bit or played by an band the main theme for Zelda never gets old.

The Ballad of the Goddess.

I love is 'cauz i have the lyrics (I looooove youtube!). So i can sing it. I also like it because if you reverse it, you hear zelda's lullaby... (Dudu, Dududu, Dudu, dudu, Duuuuu, Dudu, Dududu, Dudu....:eek:carina:)

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
1.) Song of Healing (MM)

2.) Gerudo Valley

3.) Song of Time(Or Temple of Time Theme)

4.) Stone Tower Theme

5.) Deku Palace(MM) or Hyrule Field (Any game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom