• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Item

What is your favorite zelda item?

• Mirror Sheild
  • Hookshot (clawshot, longshoot and double clawshot)
  • Boomerang
  • Bow and arrow
  • Bombs
  • Pegasus Boots/bunnyhood
  • Rocs Feather/Cape
  • Whip
  • Grapling hook
  • Hammer
  • Big goron sword
  • ball and chain
  • Fierce Diety mask
  • Musical Items (ocarina, windwaker etc)
  • empty bottles
  • bombchus
  • Dominion rod
  • Deku leaf
  • ironboots/hoverboots
  • magnet gloves

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
All items were helpful during the questing I did in WW. I myself liked to use the bow and arrows, but I enjoyed throwing those exploding bombs too. So my favorite would be the bow. (and arrows) ^^

Djinn

and Tonic
That is a lot of items to list as favorites.

I would still say the magic wand from the original LoZ. It had no limits, No matter how many hearts Link had it still fired shots across the screen and was just as powerful as the white sword. No magic meter, just an unlimited supply of magic firepower. And then it was upgradable with the magic book. So it essentially replaces both the bow and the candles.

Other than that, I liked the Deku Leaf of WW. It served so many purposes in so many ways. It was a perfect tool for travel, finding secrets, setting off traps, and the wind gust worked on a lot of enemies. The only issue was that it was not very energy efficient. It did take a lot of magic meter power with use.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Most fun item to use has to be the Spinner from TP.

My favorite item overall, would have to be the bow and arrow. It's a classic Zelda item, but it is also, in my opinion, the most useful. The hookshot/grapplinghook/clawshot is definitely second. In Ocarina of Time it is probably my most used item, you get the double clawshot in TP, which I thought was really innovative, and the grappling hook was also a very cool variation of the hookshot.

i originally meant this to be a poll but i didnt know how to make one my fav is the grappling hook

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
My favorites are between the bow and arrow and the hookshot. I'ma have to go with the hookshot though.

ugh, tough decisions. any ways, there are a LOT of items i love on this list (hookshot, roc's cape, boomerang, ocarina, etc.) but my favorite of them all is the bow and arrow. it's so fun to snipe enemies at long range, it's always useful, AND you can upgrade it with different kinds of arrows. you just can't beat an item like that.

A

afternoonteapot

I like most of the items listed but I'm a huge fan of the bow and arrow! It is my alltime favorite item, I just think it's cool xD I love to use it along with the hawkeye from TP, for example in the hidden village it's more than useful to me!
the ocarina is a nice item, i love to play it, but.... it is not as cool as the bow xD

Alar

Clothed in Green
kokiritunic.pngI would say the Kokiri tunic, what a hero has to look his best. But really it is classed as an item, even though you start out with it, well in Ocarina Of Time, and it is an Icon of the Zelda Series without it link wouldn't be as reconisable, and I wouldn't have a Logo :D

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Roc's Cape/Feather. I love the ability to jump and fly around. Flying backwards with Roc's Cape. Jumping far with boots and feathers. Downward thrusting enemies. It's just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom