• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Creatures?

Ganondork

goo
What's your favorite zelda creature? It doesn't necessarily have to be an enemy, anything that isn't Hylian. Mine personally is the subrosians. I'm not too sure why, I just love how they are.

Post your thoughts here!

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Mine would be the Dark Nuts from TP because when going through the Cave of Ordeals, I felt a feeling of great accomplishment when I killed three of them at the same time. I also love their fighting style, that when you defeat their first stage, their armor falls off and they move much faster, and dodging the sword when they throw it made me feel like a ninja, even if it was very easy.

I've always found the Gorons to be an awesome race, loved them since I first played Ocarina of Time. I don't know what it is about them, but they just seem so much cooler than the Zora. Maybe it's because they are more upbeat and treat you as one of their own when you become respected amongst them.

In terms of being my enemy though, the Dark Nuts/Iron Knuckles definitely win there, they're just raw power. They're also the harder of the enemies to defeat in the games they appear in whilst looking the coolest too.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I agree with Durion. The Gorons are just such an awesome race! They're pretty cute and I think they have a unique style to them and every time you come across them in a game you can't help but smile. I think they have good mini games to offer and trading too. I always love the Goron music in the background, too. I like how we see them in different graphics with each game, too. I'd love to meet a Goron in real life, imagine how funny they'd be.

I also love the Zoras! I think their design is brilliant and the way they can dive right down under deep water is really cool too. I like their eyes, they have a glint and a deep look to them and the rest of their bodies is well designed and looks good. I love the idea of being able to live on land and in water too, so that makes them ever better.

I've always liked the Kokiri. Running around Kokiri forest with their faries, dressed in green. It seems a peacful lifestyle and a fun one too. Having a fairy to guide you and talk to you would be useful and funny as well. I think they look really natural, like they are at one with the woods near them, mainly because of their green outfit I suppose. The place in which they live really fits in with them and suits them too. It's cute and quiet with everything you would need. However, I have always found the Kokiri attitude a bit strange, it's interesting how they never really leave the Kokiri Forest. Well, Link does obviously. :xd:

Aside from races, I love the Skulltulas throughout the Zelda series. I mentioned them in the Zelda Pet thread, that I would have a Skulltula as a pet. It seems strange but I think there is this beauty in them, they are designed well and look great. They are wel armoured and can scare off people easily. I like fighting them, they look really cool and appear in the most random places.

The Stalfos are also a neat creature. They come in so many forms with different weapons. I think it's reallt intriguing how they come alive from a measly pile of bones sometimes. They aren't very original, but that doesn't make them any less awesome. I like how you can defeat them, too. They aren't really really easy to defeat, but they aren't much of a bother. They can be quite funny, like in PH and ST where you have to boomerang their heads off and you're left with a snapping skull tailing you.

I'd have to say my fav is Chu-Chus.
Just think about it.
Their jelly can be very useful in WW.
They look awesome in OoT.
(or waas that MM?)
I'd love to actually have 1.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I like Subrosians, Deku, Chuchus, Minish, and those knights in... um... one of the older games, who look like statues at first, but move if you touch them? I forget what they're called.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Zoras are awsome and so are Ritos (evolved so the awesomeness went with it) and Hylian. And Sheikahs are awesome, but mainly Sheik. She rocks.

What, Hylians don't count as creatures? :P

Out of all the creature, my favorite would be the ChuChus from toon-style games, specifically. They're just the most awesome, adorable ickle widdle creatures in the Zelda series. Their MM incarnations are ugly, though, and their TP version is boring. I hope those slimes from Skyward Sword are ChuChus rather than Zols, because they're the first design I've liked for ChuChus since The Wind Waker. :(

If I was to pick a race, though, rather than an enemy, it would probably be a tie between the Deku and the Subrosians.

B

Bob The Elf

Im not sure if you would count them as a creature persay, but i would have to say the Darknuts from TP. That or the chu chus from WW, they are so cute =D

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Hard to pick one, but here is some of my favorites: Ritos, Anoukis, Darknuts from WW, Gorons, Kokiris, Koroks and maybe Gerudos.

My favorite creatures are the Garos.

They just look so cool and I really like ninjas. o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom