• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

S

ShireGamer

My favourite Zelda character would be Sahasrhalla from Link to the past. He was also an awesome character in the comics! :)
And for my favourite boss I would say the epic final battle with Ganon on Ocarina of time, the setting and music was just perfect for that fight!

Hmmm Favourite character. There are so many Interesting and strange characters in the series its a mega hard choice.
Probably Ganondorf. Ganondorf is such a great villan like no other villan I have ever seen ANY WHERE! He just is so threatening and makes you feel like your land is being ruled by him.
Boss No its not Ganondorf its Queen Ghoma hahaha not really its ghirahim alternative form. I found that fight so cool and with all the cut scenes before and after WOW it made for a good fight.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Favorite character: Hm.....this is a very unpopular chioce, but I have to say Uli from Twilight Princess. I don't know why, but I just found her so sweet and so amazing.

6291-1003570678.png

Attachments

• Uli.jpg
    Uli.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I really love Sheik. Yeah okay so he's actually Zelda in disguise, but I think Sheik is awesome. I should say I always take Sheik to be male in spite of knowing it's Zelda for some reason. In any case he/she seems mysterious and I love the things he says... it's poetic

T

Thrashoholic

My favorite character is Skull Kid from MM and my favorite boss is Majora's Mask.

OmenBlite

OmenBlite
My favorite character? Grog, from OoT. There's just so much mystery behind him...And he's extremely well written. Now don't even mention his death... :'(

Now my favorite boss...hmm...that's harder....probably The Helmaroc King. Not because of the strategy,but because of what the moment means to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom