• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hm.....
My favorite "main" character... Link.
Side characters: Tingle(MM), Salvatore(WW), and that old priest guy from Twilight Princess.
(In Twilight Princess, it's that old guy that you have to donate to for a Heart Peace.)
(he sounds like he's having a sexual experience when you talk to him) xD

EDIT:
Definatly Mikau from Majora's Mask! That guitar he had was epic and he has kick *** attacks as well :)

Aw, crap... I forgot about Mikau!!

No, I like him more than Link or anybody else!!!
Definitely Mikau.... can't believe I forgot :c

L

LoZ

My favorite supporting char. would have to be, Tatle just because MM is my favorite Zelda game.

My favorite Char. would have to be the Old Man from the original Zelda game, because he was just so helpfull!:D

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
The fat twili from the Twilight Realm XD They crack me up every time
On a serious note, my favorite enemy character is King Bulblin from TP because that guy never gives up, plus the bridge fight is rather epic. One of my favorite "good guys" is probably Mikau from MM, zoras are my favorite race and that guy plays guitar too. Not to mention he gives you his life.

P

pop546

I like Groose, Linebeck, The King of Red Lions, and Ghirahim.
Of course, I love Link. :P

L

Link10

My favorite character has to be sheik. Even though (spoilers) she is technically zelda I still like her. She has awesome theme music plus she is one of the most important characters in the game. Overrall she is awesome.

I vote Fi. They achieved the impact that they wanted with her, she was very C3PO-like in the way she offered obvious suggestions and ridiculous percentages. She was funny in her own way. Plus kind of touching at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom