• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

gabezawakening

Cave Story pro
If I can not pick Link or Zelda, I would have to choose Tingle. He is just so weird but funny. I mean, in TLOZ:WW, you help him escape a jail. HOW COOL IS THAT!?!

Woo Tingle

D

darklordganon

i actually like either groose or midna because midna telaports yo
and groose says u r cool and awesome plus he shoots u out of a cannon

Hmm..I have to go with Malon, Saria, Midna, and Groose. I also found Ghirahim to be a very interesting villain, with him not being a huge tough bad guy, but more of the cunning type.

M

matt.tanguay.7

this is an obvious one, but link all the way
he's the hero
can't ask for anymore than that!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Saria (OoT)
Cremia (MM)
Ili..no, Rusl + Bo (TP)
Link [I know, NOT Link..it's just the rest of the cast is so unimportant] (SS)
Nayru (TMC)
Nayru + Raven (OoA + Manga)
Maku Tree (OoS)
Marin (LA)
Ciela (ST)

1.Dark Link (I love fighting against him so much in oot, everything is so beautiful about this fight. the tree in the middle of the water/mirror ground makes it so awesome)
2.Malon (Redheads rule! plus I like how she's the only one that just doesn't want to use link for her personnal gain, she's just chilling with him at the ranch I would see a happy ending where Link and Malon get together and run across hyrule on epona)
3.Midna (she's funny, has a dark yet attractive personality)
4.Skull kid (He's so badass with his mask, and I love that the bad guy for once is childish ans impulsive and that, in the end, he was a good guy)
5.Link (reasons are obvious, he's the most badass hero ever!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom