• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Time of The Day

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My favorite times of the day are early in the morning and late at night. Those are the times of the day when everyone else in my house is asleep so I don't have to worry about being bothered. It's just quiet and peaceful and I get to be alone so I can get lost in my own thoughts and not worry about anyone bringing me back to reality.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Early mornings, from sunrise until at least 11am. As long as I'm not tired and have no commitments in that time, all is good. Nighttime is not something I enjoy.

I am nighttime/twilight hour guy (8:00 PM-4:00 AM-ish). I prefer to do everything at night, and I cringe at the thought of doing things during the day--a time during which I'd rather be hibernating. I've even been looking for a night job in which I can do that very thing (hibernate).

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I like early mornings the most. I especially like them during the summer, since there is more daylight during the season. It feels like a very energized & exciting time because you just started your day and have a lot of time left before the day is over. It gets me excited to get up and do something.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I LOVE twilight. I have a nice open field near my house, so I have a really good view of the sky. During the sunset hours, all the clouds turn gold or pink and it's really pretty. There's nothing that I adore more than pretty skies. Sunsets are gorgeous and just set a really mystical aura. Also, they're Type-A classic romance and I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

Other than that short window, I love nighttime. I like going for walks in the dark. It's really weird and I have no idea why. I like listening to music in the dark. I like sitting on my computer in the dark. I feel like the darkness imposes a shelter around me and I'm in my own little world. I like the quiet solitude of night. It's very peaceful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom