• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Theme for a Temple

Favorite Dungeon Theme

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp

• Snow/Ice

• Fire

• Water

• Shadow/Dark/Cursed

• Mechanical

• Desert

• Wind/Sky

• Mixed

• Total voters

Maikeru

Piper of Time
My favorite theme actually usually is "different areas". Such as the Arbirter's Ground Haunted Tomb theme or the Ancient Cistern's Water hiding the Shadows theme. Then of course Snowpeak Ruins and the Forest Temple (OoT). They basically seem to be mostly haunted or dark areas. Even Snowpeak Ruins is a little dark. The big reason I've had it in my top three is because of the scene when Yeta turns her head. Otherwise, it may be like number 5. I also enjoyed the Earth Temple from Wind Waker. So yeah, I guess I enjoy the Haunted/Dark themes the most.

C

Crofty

It's between snow/ice and shadow/dark/cursed for me. On the one hand I love the atmosphere in places like the Shadow Temple, Spirit Temple (which has one of the best soundtracks in the entire series), Arbiter's Grounds, Palace of Twilight and Earth Temple. On the other hand, ice temples have some absolutely brilliant (if frustrating at times) puzzles while not feeling like the endless chore that water temples feel like.

I have a strong liking for Fire or Dark/Shadowy/Cursed dungeons. I love the Shadow Temple in OoT as well as the Fire Temple. So much fun. :)

Epona

Ordon Village
I like Forest themed temples, as well as light/spirit like the Spirit Temple in Oot and the Earth Temple from WW, with the mirror shield/reflections and all that stuff.

i'd like to see a: trippy, colour changing, sinister, mirrored sort of this. like the corridor from the forest temple in OOT and a bit of the shadow temple from OOT and yes i'm gunna say it, some elements from the water temple in the TP

Wind Temples are cool, but my favorites are duel themed dungeons, like fire ice, or time and desert. the best example is Sandship from Skyward Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom