• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword

Favorite Sword

• Wooden Sword (most games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Sword (most games)

• Master Sword (most games)

• Biggoron Sword (Oot and Oox)

• Great Fairy Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Gilded Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Razor Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Noble Sword (Oox and maybe some other games)

• Four Sword

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I like the master sword because in the games when you used it feels more like a real sword cause like in ocarina of time when you are young link using the kokiri sword it just feels like you are swinging around a little knife lol but i think the 4 sword is great also, and i also like the biggoron sword :)

L

Lulzigi

For me, it's either the Razor Sword (because it's so freaking bad***) or the Four Sword. If I had the Four Sword I'd be playing Brawl (as Toon Link of course) with my self and I'd be all "Take that me!" and "Oh noes!". That would be a lot of fun!

Vibed

must read before he posts
My choice was close between the Great Fairy Sword and Four Sword, but I chose the Four Sword.

On one hand, the GF Sword is multi-colored, shiny, and pretty, and is the equivalent of the Biggoron Sword from OoT.

On the other, I love the prospect of splitting into multiple people and have always had fun with the Four Sword games, especially FS with my cousin. Plus the fact that the four Links are bright colors which also makes them pretty.

Also, the double-helix Sword from MM's Fierce Deity should of been among the main swords on this poll

Last edited:
Biggoron's Sword.
The steps you take to achieve it are just brilliant.
I remember getting it the first time and it snapped, I was like "Uh....ffs?"
Later to learn it was a fake XD

I'm probably the outcast here, but I have to say that the Golden Sword is probably my favorite. I love the design presented in the official artwork; green and gold blend well. Plus, it's the most powerful sword in the Zelda series made to be even more powerful. I think the Golden Sword was a great idea for A Link to the Past, and I wish they would return it in a future 3-D Zelda game.

Second would have to be the White Sword from The Minish Cap when it's combined with three elements (basically, when the handle is blue). Again, I just love the design. xD I think it was a very neat way to save up for when Link receives the Four Sword. Much better than having the starter sword throughout the game.

Third, of course, is the Master Sword. Who can't agree that this is just an icon in the Zelda series?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'm probably the outcast here, but I have to say that the Golden Sword is probably my favorite. I love the design presented in the official artwork; green and gold blend well. Plus, it's the most powerful sword in the Zelda series made to be even more powerful. I think the Golden Sword was a great idea for A Link to the Past, and I wish they would return it in a future 3-D Zelda game.
I LOVE YOU.

The Golden Sword was incredible because it was the Master Sword, just upgraded to powers that are just JFDIJFIDFJIDFawesomesauce. I really liked how it looked, too. I dunno, something about golden items just scream "heroic!" and I definitely think it was fitting to defeat Ganon with a golden sword and a silver arrow.

For some reason I always liked the Master Sword. Maybe it's because it's Link's traditional weapon, but I think it's cause it's got so much unlocked potential for versatility. I'm not sure if other ideas about different weapons were running around for the new Zelda game, but if they viewed the Master Sword as the top-notch sword that it is, then it has soooooooooo much potential to be a true MASTER Sword.

@lex MM

The Lurker
I think the most powerful sword is Biggoron's sword.You can't use a shield while you using it but it does double damage than Master Sword in OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom