• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword In A Zelda Game

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The Master Sword. Whether it looks like blocks, cartoony, long, or water-painted, it's still my favorite sword, always has been.
It's the blade of evil's bane.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Are you kidding me? Master sword all the way. It may not be the most powerful sword but it is THE sword of evil's bane. Besides, what could be more fun than wielding a strange robot lady named Fi? o_O

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
The Master Sword without a doubt because it shoots lazer beams in some of the overhead Zelda games, and it has been with us ever since A Link to the Past. I think the Master Sword and the origin of it is awesome. :) :triforce:

All swords have its appeal. I tend to like the Master Sword more. It is after all the traditional Zelda weapon, so I al kind of traditional with this. SS version was particularly good, with an improved Skyward Strike and great range of attack and power. The biggoron sword is also amazing, although it can be to powerful at times. I also like, appeareance wise, the Razor Sword from MM (I think thats how its called). But its worthless considering it breaks in a hundred hits, its simply not practical to use alone. The Fairy's Sword is pretty awesome, although it should have been assigned to the B button not the C button. (A not so relevant problem if they remake MM). I love how the game describes it as been covered in black roses. It gives it a very misterious and unique vibe. I wonder why they didn't make it as relevant as it should have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom