• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword In A Zelda Game

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My favorite sword of all them, is the TP's Master sword. i think they nailed it.
whichsword.jpg

It matches the theme of the game, and ive allways pictured the Master sword to look like that. The handle looks amazing. and the type of sword attacks you can do with it is really awesome.

I like the Master Sword the best because of its design and its ability to banish evil. My second favorite sword is the sword you have when you wear the Fierce Deity mask in Majora's Mask. That sword looks awesome.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm gonna have to say the Golden Sword from A Link to the Past. Come on. A GOLDEN SWORD. It's extremely powerful, and not to mention it is the classic master sword, just tempered a bit

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
My favorite is the Goddess Sword in SS because it can harness and shoot power at very convenient times.

Biggoron sword. It is so big it takes TWO hands. Top that! If one of Link's hands can defeat Ganondorf and restore peace to Hyrule, how much more can 2 do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom