• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Starter Pokémon of All Time

Favorite Starter Pokémon of All Time

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charmander

• Squirtle

• Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

• Totodile

• Treecko

• Torchic

• Mudkip

• Turtwig

• Chimchar

• Piplup

• Snivy

• Tepig

• Oshawott

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Favorite Starter Pokémon up to Generation V

Well, as the title explains, which is you favorite starter Pokémon from any of the first five generations? You may only choose from the ordinary starters, no Mystery Dungeon or Yellow starters in this thread.

I've got two favorites myself actually, Cyndaquil the Fire Mouse Pokémon and Oshawott the Sea Otter Pokémon. I really can't choose only one of them as my favorite, so there are mine.

What are your favorite starter Pokémon up to generation V?

220px-155Cyndaquil.png
145px-501Oshawott.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6224

Squirtle definatly, first water pokemon and can crush charmander. Also, Blastiose is a beast

S

shadeninjaIII

My favorite start is charmander because he will eventually be a charizard and that is awesome.

Squirtle!!!!!!! I always pick Squirtle when I'm playing the games with the starter Pokemon Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur. I pick Squirtle because I mean who wouldn't want a little turtle pokemon? That soon turns into Blastiose and splash you down with giant water guns on his back! Haahaha! :)

B

Blank

Fire Red/Leaf Green : Squirtle
Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver : Cyndaquil
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald : Torchic
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum : Didn't like any of them, but if I had to choose, it would be Chimchar
Black/White : Snivy

A

Averi

Fire Red/Leaf Green : Charmander
Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver : Chikorita
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald : Torchic
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum : Piplup
Black/White : Oshawott

Overall though, Charmander, not because he becomes with BAMF dragon, but because of the adorable little lost Char that Ash finds in season 1. Close to dying because his tail is going to extinguish ;___;

tumblr_latkpkjf3I1qc1lteo1_500.jpg

I like him because he has an interesting story; if his tail goes out he dies - like not faint, but actual physical death. I think the flame is supernatural, along the line of all poke powers, simply because it can be submerged without extinguishing. Perhaps its the state of their soul - the pride within their heart that fuels the flame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom