• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Starter Pokémon of All Time

Favorite Starter Pokémon of All Time

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charmander

• Squirtle

• Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

• Totodile

• Treecko

• Torchic

• Mudkip

• Turtwig

• Chimchar

• Piplup

• Snivy

• Tepig

• Oshawott

• Total voters
I would say it's a tie between the first three starters for me. I love all three so much that I can't pick my favorite among them!

N

Namurashi

I would say it's a tie between the first three starters for me. I love all three so much that I can't pick my favorite among them!
I'm in the same boat for the Original 3 as well. I love all three of them and they're so near and dear to me that I can't choose.

Although for the other games I do have my preferences. xD

H.Gold/S.Silver: Chikorita
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Mudkip
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Piplup
Black/White: Oshawott
X/Y: I am in the same boat for the originals. Although that may change when we see their evolutions. haha

My favorite starter Pokémon would be Torchic. It was my first starter Pokémon ever, and my first Pokémon to level up to 100. I have many fond memories of Torchic. ;-;

bunny

birb overlord
Chimchar for me. Best starter ever. ;_; I liked all three of his evolutions, and he was definitely my most powerful pokemon.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Chikorita and all of its evolutions got me all the way through Gold Version. I'll forever miss my level 100 Meganium.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Hah! No love for Turtwig either. Of course Charmander is the highest voted, that was predictable enough, but Bulbasaur came as a surprise.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Oh mah poop. I love Mudkip so much. He was one of my first starters, and I love his entire evolution line. There's something sentimental about Mudkip that I can't put my finger on. He's just so... KIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom