• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite SSBB Character to Use?

Not another thread about this. :facepalm:

My favorite characters to use are:

Captain Falcon (all games): This guy is swift, agile, and certainly packs quite a punch. His moveset is rather unbalanced, I must admit, but that's what leads me to bring out this racer for battle. Only downside is that his Final Smash in Brawl is extremely inaccurate.
Ganondorf(Melee and Brawl): Yes, I love him even though he's just a clone of Captain Falcon. Despite his being slower, Ganondorf packs quite a punch especially in Melee and in Brawl, his ifnal smash is one of the better ones.
Kirby (all games): Kirby is yet another intriguing character. He's certainly fast on his feet and his floating ability prevents him from easily dying. He can also utilize a wide array of moves by sucking up other characters and utilizing their powers. ;)
Luigi (all games): I find Luigi to be a much more balanced character than his older albeit fatter plumber brother. His attacks are slightly more powerful and his Up+B move can especially wreck quite a lot of havoc. Luigi's final smash also is very wide ranged.
Link (all games): How could i not include the Hero of Time? With an array of powerful and varied moves, this is certainly one bad boy you don't want to mess with. His instant KO final smash is also interesting. :bleh:
Bowser (Melee and Brawl): A somewhat unpopular choice among players although I can't reckon why. The King of Koopas is rather nimble-especially in Brawl-and packs more punch than most characters.
Zelda/Sheik (Melee and Brawl): Another not too hot choice which I love. The princess gracefully carries herself with magic whereas the alias is extremely nimble and vanishes in the blink of an eye.
Donkey Kong (All games): Very effective in Classic Mode against Master and Crazy Hands with his Up+B Move. Down+B finds great use in Stadium Mode when fighting for survvial against Polygons, Wire Frames. Alloys, etc.
Mr. Game and Watch (Melee and Brawl: If used well almost all of his attacks can be instant KO. Most players do not perceive this and neglect this character. His final smash is also appreciated for being so long lasting.
Roy (Melee): His amazing charged B move!!! Need I say more? Unarguably my favorite character from any Smash Bros. game. I would absolutely love to see him return in the near future.

Pikachu. Especially when I played against my friend, Ricky. He would play as slow characters, and Pikachu destroys characters like that.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
Toon link. And spamming him "TOOONLINKTOONLINKTOONLINKTOONLINKTOONLINKTOONLINKTOONLINKTOONLINK"
And the glitch where he says HYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

My favorite is Link, because of how big of a fan I am of the Zelda series. With that said I ussually play as Pikachu instead, because I perform the best with him.
For Melee I love using Dr. Mario
For the orginal I prefer Mario

I can use about all of them week, with the exception of Sonic, Mr Game and Watch, and Olimar.
I tend to not use Meta Knight while battling people because I don't want to be the guy who gets left out because he used a "God Tier" character

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Marth is great—I love getting people with the B-down attack or his hidden combos.

Ness is amazing—he can kick butt like no others can.

Pit is pretty good—it's fun playing as him after playing Uprising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom