• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite SSBB Character to Use?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Who's your favorite character to play as in Super Smash Bros: Brawl (or Melee, or original, doesn't matter) and why?

For me, I like Snake, Zelda, and Toon Link.

Snake, mainly because he's got a kickass arsenal of explosives, like a rocket launcher and grenades, and just explodey stuff that's really fun to fight with. I also adore his Final Smash. GRENADE LAUNCHER! WWRRAAA! I never lose a match when I get to use that. ME GUSTA.

I like Zelda's magic attacks (and the names. Heh heh.) and the fact that she can transform into Sheik, who is basically a ninja. Her teleport move (Farore's Wind) is one of my favorites. Also love Light Arrows.

Toon Link is basically the same as Adult Link, but Toon Link IMO is faster and lighter. I like how they include all the typical weapons from the game, like bombs, arrows, boomerang...it's just awesome.

So who's your favorite?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My preferences are twofold.

Kirby - This puffball can do pretty much everything with his mimicking abilities. He's most useful when I have to make it back to the stage or am tracking down a Smash Ball. I love how versatile the developers made him. The fighting potential for Kirby is limited only by imagination, and some development margins, but that doesn't make him perfect. He's the right fit for me and my go-to guy for the most part because of his flexibility.

Meta Knight - Many consider MK a cheat character, yet he's simply a one-man war coming right at you. His sword is quick and he has an excellent moveset of drilling enemies several paces back, or performing a cyclone which tosses them into the air. As with Kirby, I also like his multi-floats, though not the up-B attack so much. It's hard to steer and oftentimes I've missed the edge I was aiming for, and instead went right below the stage to my death. My favorite thing about Meta Knight, though, has to be his Final Smash. It's so epic seeing his opponents nearby slashed a few seconds after the blackness immerses them.

The Kirby franchise in Brawl really impressed me as you can probably tell. Well, for the most part. King Dedede is one of the worst characters on Brawl, IMO.

Kirby, Pikachu, and Sonic (weirdly). Pikachu is one of the harder characters to control, but I use him often. :P I just spam down B with Kirby (gamecube controller) and Sonic's speed allows me to dodge many attacks. ^^

~LPZeldaGamer

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Believe it or not, my "secret" character I used is Jigglypuff. I usually don't use her unless I need to because I can kick some serious butt with her. But usually I end up using either Link or Yoshi as my main 2.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I mostly use Lucario whenever I play with friends and I normally pick randomly whenever I play solo. Lucario's attacks have pretty good rang and his Final Smash is okay if you aim right. he's not really all that powerful, but I defeated a Level 6 CPU Bowser with him so...I also find pit a good choice too.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I really really like Meta Knight, probably just because he's such a cheap character and is easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom