• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spin-off Game

Favorite:

• Dungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinball

• Ranger

• Other

• Total voters
There have been so many spin-off Pokemon games like Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Dungeon, etc ...

What was your favorite?

Personally, I loved the Pokemon Pinball games. I 100% the Ruby/Sapphire Pinball but never 100% the original on Gameboy Color. Plus that rumble pack was awesome!!!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is a tough one!
I adore the pinball series, very unique idea's and minigames.

Dungeon was great too. There were so many dungeon's to explore and it went with the storyline too.

My favorite was Ranger, why?
I'll tell you why, the concept of capturing Pokemon, not stuffing them in a pokeball was finally a relief.
The plot, the gameplay, I just in general really liked the game.
In all, I prefered Ranger.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I played some of the spin-off games, but pokemon snap is absolutely my favorite. I really like the concept of getting the best pose for each pokemon and there were many tricks and secrets in each level. the overal game is a bit mediocre, because it was way too short though and the last level was stupid. I would love to see a new pokemon snap with pokemon from all regions, free roaming instead of on-rail, more diverse locations and a better story (maybe a rival photographer or some team rocket evil scheme :P)

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
The mystery dungeon games had the best stories out of all Pokemon games. They were very deep and involving and that made the overall experience really satisfying. The gameplay was fun as well and there was a lot to do. So I would have to say the mystery dungeon games are my favourite. I hope they make a new game with unova pokemon in it but I doubt they will since the games didn't sell too well.
I also really want a Pokemon Snap 2 for the 3DS.

Pokemon Dungeon games are sooo epic! Especially Explorers of time. The plot was amazing with the past and Grovyle stuff!

Snap. ^^
Followed by Mystery Dungeon, I supposed.
It's been awhile since I played Mystery Dungeon, and I don't remember being crazy about it.
But I don't really remember why. ;-;

The mystery dungeon serie is my favorite spin-off,but I never played ranger or any other spin-off exept for Pkmn rumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom