• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spider-Man Villain

Who is your favorite Spider-Man villain?

• Carnage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chameleon

• Doc Ock

• Electro

• Green Goblin

• Hobgoblin

• Jackal

• Kingpin

• Kraven the Hunter

• Lizard

• Morbius

• Mysterio

• Rhino

• Sandman

• Scorpion

• Shocker

• Venom

• Vulture

• Other

• Total voters
Anyone here on the forums who knows me well knows I love Spider-Man. But of course, I also love Spider-Man's wide array of villains - one that I think is only beaten by Batman's. Spidey has numerous unique villains, and I think they're all great in their own regard, so I ask: who is your favorite Spider-Man villain?

As I said before, I love them all, but I'd have to say that my favorite is Venom. He's very vicious and powerful, and I really like how the symbiote brings out Spider-Man's darker side.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I liked the symbiote more than I liked the character's they took control over, it's really cool how they bring out their darker sides like you say but I can't say I found any of them as interesting as say the Green Goblin or Morbius. :p

Doc Ock IS apparently Spider-Man now... need to read that comic.

My fave has always been Carnage, I love Venom too but Carnage is just madness unleashed and looks much cooler. So he gets my vote everytime.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Not going to pretend I'm a fan, because in reality, I don't know jack. From what I do know, Venom is super badass. I was disappointed with the little screen time he got in the third movie, but I can't complain. If I wanted to know more, I'd read the damn comic books.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm from playing the Spiderman game on PS1 (forgot the name) I thought Mysterio was cool but I was stuck on that boss for weeks :mad:

Venom used to be the easy choice for me. Then Spider-Man 3 came out. At the time that I saw it (which was years later) I was obsessed with That 70's Show. Now, I'm not at all into the Spider Man comics, but I played the Spider Man video games pretty extensively. Spider-Man 2 included most Spider-Man villains, and there were some other Spider-Man games that gave me some good background to most villains. Venom was a reporter for the Daily Bugle, but not like the skinny I-suck-at-everything type of kid that Topher Grace depicted him as. Eddie Brock was supposed to be quite athletic and muscular even before turning into Venom. Topher Grace just made me think of Eric Forman during the whole movie, the wimpiest kid on Television. He basically ruined the character for me.

Now I'm basing this purely on what I've gathered from the video games, but I'd say Shocker is my favorite Super Villain. Electro is a close second. I like the story behind Shocker. He's one of those villains that didn't have some out-of-this-world mutation, he's just a guy that managed to invent something that he used for evil. I think electricity aspects of villains are cool for some reason. Also, the atmosphere you normally encounter Shocker in the games, abandoned warehouses, the like, seemed to make him really seem like a guy you just had to feel sorry for. idk. I'm ********.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Carnage, hands down that psychotic crimson symbiote is my favorite villain, he can shape shift his hands into axes and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom