• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Favorite Spell

Fav. spell

• Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jump

• Life

• Fairy

• Fire

• Reflect

• Spell

• Lighting

• Total voters

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Its definitely a tie between Shield and spell. But Shield wins out because the only reason I like Spell is because it is Spell I mean it is a spell that is called Spell. Too many S's in that post me thinks

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Shield fo' sho'! It's the most useful, versatile and coolest spell. Without it you will die so many times. It also lowers the difficulty of AoL.

pacpix

AWESOME
I really liked the fire spell. You get to shoot fire out of your sword!!! My second would have to be shield because it was my most used and helpful spell.

Lightning: Mostly because where it is obtained. You find it in one of the towns whose name doesn't appear in OoT, Kasuto. Many people believe the sages names in OoT are the AoL towns' namesakes, which led me to some create some rather interesting theories. It's also cool how it destructively powerful it is. I could have sworn it was called the Thunder spell, though, but my memory's not that great.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Hmm... great thread!
Unfortunately, AoL is one of the few I haven't played.... =[ I don't think I'm qualified to vote, but I would think either reflect or lightning (assuming that's a typo as "lighting" instead of "lightning").

But since I'm to be looking for more spells, I think I'll let this one fester for a while then take one of these for Zelda Dungeoning. >=]

Mine's fairy, it's the most creatative and it would be fun to see it in a future Zelda game, even though, shield and jump is much more usefull

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My favorite is Thunder ... most useful are Shield & Life. I mean, seriously imagine how hard the game would be without the Life Spell and no way to heal outside of getting (one of only 4) heart containers, fairies, or beating palaces.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
The Fairy one. It let's me cheat sometimes ;D. Like trying to get over a few jumping platforms I just cheat and use the fairy spell~

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I find the life spell to be the most useful one and thus I will have to say that it´s my favorite spell in the fantastic game mentioned in this thread. The shield "magic" could be as useful I suppose but the problem is that I never seem to know when problem is getting my way!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Shield Spell is the most frequently used spell. Along with the life spell. It really is a handy spell to protect yourself, and I really loved it, it saved your hides and may prevent you from dying on a certain boss. overall, it really comes in handy in all occasions. :D

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Life spell, absolutely. It's saved me many, many times. Just wish it didn't use so much magic! I guess Shield spell would be my second favorite. For its usefulness mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom