• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Side Quests

C

CWP

What are some of your favorite side quests in the Zelda series? Personally I haven't done a ton of the side quests. I have always wanted to replay the games and do more of the side quests. Which are your favorites?

My favorite was biggorns sword because it was well worth it and it was fun to be put on the time limit to trade all of the items.

Groose

Groosenator
A lot of people will probably say this, but mine is the Anju and Kafei side quest from Majora's Mask. It was very deep and there were different outcomes for what you did

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Hmm... I would say the one I had the most fun with even though it can be tedious and somewhat annoying and that's the Kafei and Anju sidequest in Majora's Mask.

I loved the mask trade in OoT. So much fun to look around Hyrule for someone who would want the mask. The Biggoron sword was really fun too.

C

Cojiro

A lot of people will probably say this, but mine is the Anju and Kafei side quest from Majora's Mask. It was very deep and there were different outcomes for what you did

Yes! This side quest was the heart of MM.

Anju and Kafei side quest from Majora's Mask is one of my favorites for sure :D ~very touching~
However I also likes some of the Gratitude Crystals missions, and several others too.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Liked Link's Awakening's trade sequence. It was fun in the variety of Items and how it was needed to continue on at one point in the game.
I also liked the quest to get the color picto box in WindWaker.It was kind of fun to see a different side of a few people on Windfall Island.

Another one of my Favorites is the Light Arrow quest in MC. When I did it the first time I realized I had been here before when I finally got up to the sky.

I also Liked a few of the ones mentioned already, But I wanted to mention some different ones ;)

My favourite side quest was getting the Biggoron's Sword(:
It was kinda cool to run around, but honestly I just loved the fighting power of the sword :D
I really don't like doing sidequests, though. I'm more of a get in, kill the monsters, get out kinda girl^^

Getting out there and getting all those heart containers, forces u to really travel the whole game and get the most out of it (although i've lately enjoyed to keep my heart total real down for a bigger challenge)

i loved he sword quests in Majoras Mask. first of all because the swords were awesome(razor sword is my favorite) and second because its not that normal to have all the swords being sidequests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom