• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Favorite Region in BotW

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Whats your favorite region in the game and why.

My favorite is Akkala because of the godly scenery when it rains, and also because it houses a really good memory at the Shrine of Power.

So tell me what your favorite region is.

MW7

I've barely scratched the surface of the game, but I randomly stumbled upon Eventide Island. First of all, finding it made me feel like an adventurer because I just noticed it far off in the distance. The challenge of completing the island took at least three hours because I had only six hearts and little combat experience in the game. The challenge of this game is very refreshing.

I've barely scratched the surface of the game, but I randomly stumbled upon Eventide Island. First of all, finding it made me feel like an adventurer because I just noticed it far off in the distance. The challenge of completing the island took at least three hours because I had only six hearts and little combat experience in the game. The challenge of this game is very refreshing.
I absolutely loved that spot as well, though I had quite a bit of combat experience by the time I got to that area. Hey, in a spoiler tag, can you tell me what tactic you used to beat the "boss"?

MW7

I absolutely loved that spot as well, though I had quite a bit of combat experience by the time I got to that area. Hey, in a spoiler tag, can you tell me what tactic you used to beat the "boss"?
After several hours of playing on the island, I finally realized that I still had my paraglider. I just glided down on the Hinox's belly, grabbed the orb, and ran away. I also had trouble with the enemies on the top of the cliff until I realized I could sneak up on them while they slept.
This game is just awesome. There are multiple ways to do everything.

After several hours of playing on the island, I finally realized that I still had my paraglider. I just glided down on the Hinox's belly, grabbed the orb, and ran away. I also had trouble with the enemies on the top of the cliff until I realized I could sneak up on them while they slept.
This game is just awesome. There are multiple ways to do everything.
So after doing everything else on the island, I rolled the three boulders down to the area where the Hinox slept. I attacked him to wake him up, then ran under his legs to confuse him and give myself time to use the Stasis Rune on the boulders to store energy and launch them at him like cannon balls. This knocks him over, so I'd run up and wail on him whenever that happened. It worked out pretty well. But during the battle with him my Woodcutter's Axe finally broke (i'd been using it to hit the boulders) so when it came time to get the orb to its pedestal, I couldn't cut down the tree so I attached an Octo Balloon to the ball and blew it over with a Korok Leaf.

Reactions: MW7

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I like having a house. Makes me feel special. Like, after all is said and done and I have saved Hyrule, I can settle down with a nice lass and start a family in a nice quiet village that is pretty close to the ocean. It's cool.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Akkala is absolutely gorgeous, I love the fall foliage throughout it. I'm a huge sucker for that. But honestly, Faron is my favorite. By Faron, I'm referring to the Damel Woods/Zonai Ruins area and Lake Floria. I love the atmosphere there; vast forests full of treasure, nature and ruins in their fullest beauty.

Probably Necluda.

I liked most places in BotW but Necluda has everything. A nice river running through it, the dueling peaks, lots of open meadow, some forests, its a nice varied area to explore and i still find myself there a lot even after finishing the game.

I really loved Zora's Domain too, it looked so pretty.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dont think BoTW is a particularly good looking game over all, but there was a couple of areas that stand out. The main one was the Zora's Domain area. The blue rocks and coral like white and cream shrubs really create an alien looking landscape which looks particularly good at night in the rain.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Tabintha I think it's called? I've only been to three regions outside the first area and I don't know the other two names.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I like any area in the rain. I think it looks cool. It is a little annoying that climbing is limited in the rain, but it makes sense and the rain doesn't last long.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
*Time to revive this thread*

Akkala was definitely my favorite region. Certainly beautiful, with nice hills, but not huge mountains that are pains

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Probably Hebra/Tabantha. I love camping out in the snow wearing my winter clothing, sledding (sort of) down hills, and visiting the Riot village (because the Rito are my favorite race by far. My second favorite would probably be Necluda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom