• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Reappearing Zelda Character

Which reappearing character is your favorite?

• Link

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganon / Ganondorf

• Impa

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Beedle

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dampe

• Tingle

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Toilet Hand

• Total voters

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Outside the big three, there's a lot of Zelda characters that make multiple direct comebacks (excluding direct sequels.) So I'm kind of curious to see if any of them will do better than Link Zelda or Ganon. Which is your favorite?

Personally if I had to choose one I would go with Impa, specifically from OoT or SS. I think the loyal guard / warrior type is really cool, not to mention the whole last-of-her-kind deal. While I don't like a lot of the older Impas the times when she does get to play a lager role in the story make up for it.

If I missed anyone on the poll lmk but do know I specifically chose characters who appeared in more than like, 2 games. I also debated adding Ganon since he's technically the same dude in (almost) every appearance while everyone else is seperate people, but I put him in anyway.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
BEEDLE. However, I am highly biased as a man who raises bugs IRL, including large beetles long ago. I wish he'd talk even more about the insects of Hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom