• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Rainy Moments in Video Games.

Oh, I actually have another one.

In Shadow of the Colossus, you've faced 15 giant monsters and to get to the final Colossus you cross an incredibly large grassy plain next to the water. As you travel, a mountain looms in the distance. You enter the area and begin your climb, however, during the ascent, your horse falls to its death due to a falling bridge. After that, you continue your climb. Everything is silent, you grabs onto ledges, vines, and as you travel through a small tunnel, the wind picks up, the sky darkens, lightning strikes, thunder booms, and the rain starts pouring down on you. You reach that last ledge and encounter the final Colossus: A gigantic beast covered by a tower of black armor.

-Commence one the greatest rainy moments in video games-

Well, I have to say my favorite rainy moments are in Zelda games, clearly. I really loved when a thunderstorm would start on the Great Sea in the Wind Waker. It made me feel like a real sailor on a real sea in real danger xD

Also, I really, REALLY loved the Twilight Princess rainy moment when you had to bring Midna to Zelda. It just really gave such a sense of urgency, creepiness, and even sadness; I loved the way they used the rain to help portray the situation. Midna was dying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom