• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite One of Links' Swords

I like the four sword from the Minish Cap a sword that lets you split into four is cool . Now it not my all time favorite that would go to the Master or Gilded but yuo guys talk enough about those two .

The Master Sword, because if I had it(I have replica), I wouldn't have to worry about anyone evil messing with it, it's a good-sized, balanced blade, and I could get rid of some really evil people.

The True Master Sword from SS. The Skyward Strike gets stronger, you're sword is longer, and everything else looks cooler.

Yea, it explains also why in the other Zelda games you can shoot beams out to kill enemies when you are at full power; finally it makes some sense! That is my favorite sword as well.

How about the Fierce Deity's sword? I don't much care for the design but if it had a similar explanation or origin it might peak my interests (but then again the Fierce Deity itself lacks such an explanation, but we all love him).

How about the Great Fairy's Sword (also from MM)? So what if it was pink with black roses on it, it was a powerful item for young Link and was featured in Soul Caliber 2.

My favourite Zelda Sword is the Great Fairy's Sword, it's the only Sword that Link uses on the n64 consoles with one of the c buttons! :)

S

skullkid875

My favorite is the razor sword. Even though it doesn't last long, It's the coolest looking sword in my opinion.
My second would have to be the sword you pick up from the boss in the water temple in skyward sword just because of how strong it is.

I like the Razor Sword, from Majora's Mask.I like the way it looks, the only bad thing is that you can only use it 100 times i think.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Aside from the Master Sword from WW, I have to go with the Golden Sword from ALttP. Not only did it look cool, but it dealt a decent amount of damage.

Master Sword, from all the games it shows up. Mainly because I grew up with that sword, and other because it looks awesome. The Gilded Sword from Majora's Mask comes in a close second.

My favorite is the great fairy's sword. It is as strong as the biggoron sword with more reach and a way cooler design. Not being able to use the shield doesn't really matter to me as I never really have use for it anyway, so the sword is basically a perfect good.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I really like how they've improved the design of the Master Sword in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Asides from getting longer, it has a purple hilt with green stripes as opposed to a plain blue. It's gotten more attractive.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
1. SwS Master Sword it just looks so cool and for design as mentioned above.
2. Hero's Sword because I like the blue jewel at the end of it
3. Gilded Sword because I love the design of the blade.

Not really Links' Sword but I really loved the blade design of Demise's Sword

On the topic of Swords a website Swordsknivesanddaggers.com is selling a replica of MM boss Odolwa's Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom