• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Ocarina of Time Sage?

Favorite sage in OoT?

• Saria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darunia

• Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Rauru

• Total voters
M

MrGrimGamer

:triforce:Out of all the sages in OoT, who is your favorite?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Well since Zelda's not an option (as the 7th sage, might want to change that,) I'm putting Nabooru.

U

UchihaMadara

My favourites would be Ruto and Darunia just because they are the most memorable out of all the sages to me.

Big Octo

=^)
Darunia was just awesome. He's strong, a goron, and, by far most of all, he has awesome dancing skillzz!!!!

D

DarkJinjo

Darunia, with his heart of gold.

Ruto and Saria tie in close second.

I remember when I used to try and imagine how the Sages would fight, use their elements in battle, and other stuff. Rauru would not be much of a fighter, but would somehow have the ability to "bend light" on the spectrum. Saria would speak and telepathically connect with nature. Darunia would be a strong, defensive brawling fighter with fists of flame. Ruto would be agile, graceful, and adept in water environs. Nabooru would have the ability to augment her "fighting spirit", thereby increasing her speed, defense, strength, etc. if the need arises.

Lastly, comes Impa. Besides the way I imagine her fighting ability in battle - which would fit the stealthy, speedy ninja archetype along with the ability to manipulate the shadows, turn invisible, etc. - I also like her personality for some reason. She seems like the "lone wolf type" and she's very tough and stern. One can only imagine what Princess Zelda's training must have been like. Of all the Impa incarnations throughout the Zelda series, Ocarina of Time's is by far my favorite one! So...obviously... I chose Impa.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Nabooru. I love the idea of the righteous thief, and - unlike most of the other sages - she is shown to be vulnerable rather than just MIA until you finish the temple. She seems like more of a realistic character than the other sages, and I love that about her.

IHNo

The Other Side
I'm the only one who voted for Saria? *sadness*
Well, I've always just loved her words of wisdom, which contradict her childish form. Also, her being Link's childhood friend creates a greater bond between the two, and her heartwarming, quirky personality reminds me of myself (emphasis on quirky). Not to mention that, even though she lives with the Kokiri, she it still different from them, and a small barrier exists between the two. Which is also like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom