• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favorite Ocarina Melody

mninja13

Soulless
It can be from in game melodies to melodies of other games played on the ocarina. My personal favorite is Saria's Song.

mninja13

Soulless
The Song of storms is great! Especially how in Oot it would sometimes open up holes in the ground..

mninja13

Soulless
oh there is? haha i looked and didn't see one. well i guess with so many users on zd its hard not to make a duplicate.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
My favorites are the Bolero of Fire and Serenade of Water. Serenade of water is soooooo relaxing and sublime to me.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Definitely the Serenade of Water. It's just so awesome :)
In second place is the Nocturne of Shadow, which is also very cool.
The other melodies that take you near the temples I do like a lot (being the Fire Bolero my least favorite one).

As for the melodies apart from the stated above... the Song of Time, which I find to be a very nice song.

I

Indridcold85

Song of Storms is probably my fave. Zelda's lullaby gets old really quick.:)

Kybyrian

oh there is? haha i looked and didn't see one. well i guess with so many users on zd its hard not to make a duplicate.

If you're talking about Ocarina songs in general, such as those in Majora's Mask as well as Ocarina of Time, I believe you're okay. The only thread that I see about this that is relatively recent is about songs on Ocarina of Time only.

Anyway, I'd have to say that my favorite song is a tie between the Serenade of Water and the Bolero of Fire in Ocarina of Time. Bolero of Fire just sounded cool whereas the Serenade of Water was a little more calm and somewhat soothing. It sounded very good.

C

Chubby Luma

My favorite is Oath to Order. it's got that climactic, dramatic feel, as well as a hint of hope amidst chaos.

At least, that's what I got out of it, anyways.:)

My second favorite is Sonata of Awakening. It has a nice, cheery feel to it.

S

Splidge

I personally adore the Song of Storms, the Bolero of Fire and the Song of Time.
I love the rhythm of the Song of Storms and the Bolero of Fire, the Song of Storms is generally quite a fun tune anyway, I whistle it before it starts pouring it down.
The Song of Time makes me feel really emotional, I almost teared up in Twilight Princess when I reached the Temple of Time...

i LOVED zelda's lullaby. zelda's theme is my favorite song in the game, which is a lot seeing as how it's my favorite video game soundtrack. unfortunately, it doesn't soun quite as good on the ocarina, but it still sounds nice.

I like the Nocturne of Shadow and the Sonata of Awakening, and the Song of Healing too. I like all of the ocarina songs, they're all good :eek:carina:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom