• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Napping Place

Where is your favorite place to nap?

I dont necessarily have one favorite place, but I always find a nice cool quiet place to be extremely peaceful. For instance today I took a nap on the grass with my 3 dogs under the shade of an apricot tree. It was glorious.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I end up sleeping in small places. Either under the bed, in a cupboard, On the floor.. Yeah, I can pretty much sleep anywhere doing anything.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My bed...or the couch. I'm always afraid of being startled or something when I nap, so I don't do so in public.

I hardly ever nap though, so I guess my opinion does not count for much :)

13foxes

At my desk at school. It's so peaceful listening to the teachers' boring lessons. The classes (especially History classes) create quiet and sleepy atmosphere all the time. My eyes are forced to close whenever I'm there. The weather outside is usually pretty nice, with the wind blows softly, the birds sing, some tree leaves rustles, and a beautiful view of the school yard... Zzz... Zzz...

C

Chuck Taylor

I fell asleep once at park near a tree, really it was comfortable. I don't know, if back of Taxi's or cars is is suitable place to say. But I have fallen asleep many times in a back of cab.

Haha, yeah 13foxes falling asleep at school is awesome =p

My bed or the couch, or even in a car. Beds and sofa are just really comfortable to sleep on. As for cars, I always find myself falling asleep in them, especially when driving somewhere, when I'm a passenger. I'm always dozing off in my mom's car X3

arkvoodle

Diabolical
If i'm ever taking a nap, i'll either sleep in my favorite chair, on top of my bed, on the floor or in the car/on the bus.

The only times I have ever slept on the bus were when I had to get up at 4am to get a bus to the airport so that we could go to London and once on a different field trip to a theme park that was really really far away.

I've slept on the floor lots of times, mostly because it was really comfortable and warm for some reason :3

If I think about it, i'm sort of like a cat. I like sleeping in enclosed spaces in warm rooms, normally beside or on something soft like a pillow, carpet or blanket.

Beeker

Wild Card
Anywhere I can usually curl up into a ball(yeah, I sometimes do that.). It's usually in either my recliner or the corner of my sectional. I just like napping with my body(somewhere) against the wall.:lol:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Haha... Josie. :xd:

I sometimes enjoy napping in the basement with my wii remote in my hand--well, I suppose it's more like falling asleep while playing wii. :P I do that with my DSi and accidently drop it on the floor. So, as a real true nap, I enjoy dozing off on the couch... Zzzzzz...
Sometimes in the Couch behind I Sleep

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
On my uber fluffy bed, or during 1st period.

Hey, I have to get to school by 8:00 in the morning! I also have to shower, eat breakfast, socialize a bit, decide between a blue tank top or a brown one, fix up my hair, and all of that crap, that I have to get up at 6:00 in the morning! I'm usually so sleepy by homeroom, that I almost sleep during 1st period!

But when I'm not under a huge amount of stress, I like to sleep anywhere that's soothing and peaceful... and when I can finally wind down for a nap, I put cucumber slices over my eyes (to reduce puffiness and dark circles under your eyes;)) and while waring a facial mask... thing.

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
I kind of have a habit of staying awake to long o.o my sleeping pattern is all messed up because of it to. One day im waking up at 9am the next im waking up at 3pm -_- When i go to sleep though i can sleep anywhere if there is a fan nearby [i just like the noise of it,it always puts me to sleep]. :D

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I can usually sleep anywhere that's comfortable. Like a couch, my bed, maybe the futon. I usually take a nap if there's something I don't want to do. I just take a nap, wake up, weird taste in mouth. My family usually already had dinner. I have it and go attempt to do homework. Don't get me wrong. I'm a smart student and ask a lot of questions. I take a nap anywhere basicly. If it's comfortable I will.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I have to go to bed at 8:00 PM on a school night, and wake up at 5:30 AM! *bags in eyes*
Not to mention showering, eating breakfast, packing up, and helping my brother with his homework when the bus comes at 6:50!
Though, when I do have the time to nap, I just do so on my backyard. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom