• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite Modern Zelda Item

D

Dekunut11

My favorite item is the Roc's cape because it allows you to fly and travel faster. It also allows you to reach other platforms in the sky.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Just the regular bow and arrow I would love using the bow on everything. This is probaly why one of my favorite places in TP is the the gerudo bulblin base because the bow is highly recomended. Bow and arrow is definatley my favorite modern Zelda item. However the bow was also in the older games so maybe that is not what you mean by modern.

Ganondork

goo
My favorite modern Zelda weapon has to be the Skull Hammer from Wind Waker. I'm not entirely sure why, but I seem to have an attachment to the hammers of Zelda, and the overall design of the Skull Hammer was actually rather nice. I liked that - much like in A Link to the Past - it allowed you to hit in stakes and rather heavy switches on the ground. Aside from its usual use, it was also very handy in killing enemies. Despite the fact that it took a bit of time to send flying towards the ground, I not only enjoyed Link's animation - raising it over his head and pounding it down - but I also liked how the bokoblins looked when you hit them with the Skull Hammer; flattened and then exploded seconds later.

Overall, it was an efficient item with its own personal ability, but it also acted as a makeshift melee weapon. Wind Waker definitely wouldn't have been as good for me had I not had that weapon.

My favorite modern Zelda item is probably the double clawshot. Mainly because I thought it was really fun to be able to use another clawshot while you were on a wall or ceiling.

V

Vaati24895

I love the Gust Jar from The Minish Cap. It was a great item, it was used very well in the first dungeon (for battles and for puzzles) . It also was used later on in the game. Example, for the final boss battle , which is rare for an item in a Zelda game . Most items in this series become useless after you complete the dungeon you found them in...
It's great seeing Skyward Sword re-use past items from the series like the Mole Mitts, the Gust Jar, the Whip and the Double Clawshot. But yet , it's still able to squeeze in new items like the Beetle... I think Skyward Sword will be a huge landmark for the series and will return the series to it's former glory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom