• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Favorite Methods to Take Out Enemies

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So Skyward Sword features a number of ways to defeat foes. What is your favorite method. Mine is to go all out sword-only. I don't like using items against foes. :)

Salem

SICK
I sometimes send the beetle after the bokoblins just to see them get scared and run. Obviously I use the sword the most, this game is focussed the sword.

Mostly regular sword stuff, and then bow and arrow after I get those.

With Technoblins, though, I have to stun them with the slingshot first, because I'm moderately impatient with the sword and end up frying myself otherwise.

Sword fighting is the highlight of the game and my favorite moments was cutting enemies to bits in close quarters.

That said, there are some really funny methods of dealing with enemies:

Like using the beetle to drop a beehive on a Bokoblins head
Or using bombs to make Technoblins run out of the time circle

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I love the ending blow because I think it's badass so I tend to use sword so I have a chance to do that. I also like dropping stuff like beehives on enemies.

^ this

One of my favorites is taking deku babas out with bombs, thus demonstrating the effects of (chain)smoking on your body.

In the past year or so I've started doing that, instead of using the sword to chop their stalks and/or slice their mouths. It's kinda funny when I place a bomb in front of two Dekus side-by-side, one of them eats it then the bomb explodes causing it to instantly explode and the other to fly off it's roots and then explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom