• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Link Hair Color

vote

• light blond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dark blond

• brown

• other

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I have to go 4 hours away for one day, and all of a sudden my topic gets a buttload of replies wtf...

- No offense intended on the op for the pink liking people, that was sarcasm. Note that its only pink in the sprite though. In the official art it's brown. Take that as you will.
- I thought in OoT it was light blond.

bunny

birb overlord
I really like Ocarina of Time/Toon Link's light blond hair. I don't why, but it fit it very well in my opinion. I like Skyward Sword/Twilight Princess Link's dirty blond hair as well, though but my vote is going to light blond.

Salem

SICK
No offense intended on the op for the pink liking people, that was sarcasm. Note that its only pink in the sprite though. In the official art it's brown. Take that as you will.
I showed you some official art of pink haired Link....

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Lttp_Link.png

We're all wrong. Dark blond...guess I was thinking of LoZ/AoL. This concept art is in the LttP section...

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Whatever blond he was in OoT. I still remember the shock of seeing him brunet in TP. (I didn't play the original Zelda until way after the others) While I've gotten used to it, blond is still superior in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom