• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Link Hair Color

vote

• light blond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dark blond

• brown

• other

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
The hero in green has always had blue eyes, but his hair color varies. So...which one do you like the best? Vote for "other" if you're one of the poor gullable souls who take the Snes' color palette as the real thing, and think LttP Link has pink hair...or if you'd like to see him with another color entirely.

I like dark blond. In one of my fanfics, where the first four kids to be born on the surface instead of Skyloft are being interviewed, one of the questions is "what do your parents have in common". Link and Zelda's son says "They both have blond hair, only Dad's is darker. Mom always says he's a dirty blond in more ways than one." :lol: So yeah, innuendos aside, it looks good on him imo.

No, but seriously, where is the pink on this poll? I mean, just look at this cutie:

6yrsm.png

It really suits him. I was really disappointed that they didn't offer the option of giving Link pink hair in A Link Between Worlds. I know it was a mistake or whatever, but his sprite looked perfect. Went well with his different colored caps and such. A Link to the Past Link was colorful and awesome, and the other Links don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as him.

Well, we're still kind of fated to vote "other" on this poll if we like A Link to the Past Link's hair, regardless. There is no option for red hair on the poll. His hair color by the artwork, or the "official" hair color, as you will, was totally red--just like it was in the two previous Zelda titles. And that's kind of the whole reason it was pink in the game in the first place, because the color palette was too limited to get that reddish strawberry blonde color going on. Still looks better pink, though.

So, yes. I like his hair red. We need more red-haired Link.

Fig

The Altruist
Although I really like the blonde color that usually depicts Link, I personally believe that Link being a dirty blonde look that he pulls off very well from time to time! I don't know, but something about that hair color really fits Link very well! My personal favorite variant of dirty blonde Link is this one:
main.png

Gah he just looks so well with that hair color! ^^

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Lol, weird question :P

I'd say the Dark Blonde from OoT, though I have no really good reason for that. Maybe the light blonde from WW makes him look more 'kiddy'.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I prefer the darkish brown colour; it's just more realistic in my opinion.

The bright blonde hair is just too in your face and kind of feminine. The darker shade is much more masculine even given the fact that his hair is long. I would just say it's fitting for a hero of Link's stature. In fact, for older Links I would say have the darker shade and for younger Links keep the brighter shade.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Idk it's sort of a toss up for me. I like the way that brown looks but I'm not sure Nintendo would pull it off very well unless it's in a 2d game.
I'd say mainly my favorite is the sort of darker orangey amber blonde haha lil the art for LoZ and AoL and ALttP. not super blonde but not dirty blonde. Strawberry blondish but darker kinda

HeroofScotland

The Anti-Social Kid
Brown, if Myiamoto wants Link to be me he should have brown hair (I could go on on how I'd like a "customizable" Link in Zelda games).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom