• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Level/Moment in Any Video Game

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It's easy to praise a game as a whole, but has their ever been one particular level or moment in a video game that really stood out to you? If so, why?

Resident Evil 4's famous cabin fight where Leon, Ashley, and Luis were forced to make a last stand, has got to be one of my favorite moments. It was a brand new take on survival horror and very intense at the time. The concept of being forced to make a last stand in an enclosed area was so popular that it has become a trend in the Resident Evil series. Variations of the fight can be found in later installments such as Resident Evil 5's Public Assembly and in Jake Muller's portion of the yet to be released Resident Evil 6—but it all comes back to Resident Evil 4.

Out of all the missions in Grand Theft Auto IV, Three Leaf Clover has to be my favorite. Niko and the McReary brothers find themselves in deep sh*t with the police after robbing a bank which ends up in an epic shootout. As you traverse the streets, all you can hear are police sirens, gunshots, and Packie shouting one-liners. Eventually, you find yourself shooting your way through a subway station which then leads into a car chase. It's just one of those levels that after completing, leaves you with a sense of accomplishment.

Now I can go on and on about all the great moments in video games, but let's see what you guys think.

I have a few. The one above from the first Resident Evil is definitely amongst them. The first time you saw a T-Rex in the first Tomb Raider was amazing to me at the time. Finally completing Sonic The Hedgehog on the Master System was a good memory. The cutscenes in Final Fantasy VII were a revelation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom